Sunday 22nd September 2019. A choice of 3 fully signposted, supported routes on the quiet back roads and lanes of Shropshire
South Shropshire Tors 106k
Testing at 1,430m of climbing, but not extreme – making the most of the dramatic terrain and views in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
South Shropshire Tors 60k
Total climbing of 655m includes rolling sections on picturesque, quiet South Shropshire roads. The ride finishes with the major climb of Whitcliff and a dramatic swoop into Ludlow
South Shropshire Tors 30k
Gentle back lanes to Leintwardine, returning via Whitcliff, with stunning views across Ludlow
Nearly 1300 riders since 2014. What do they say about the ride?
A fantastic event, well organised and a great friendly atmosphere. The ride was challenging, but beautiful and very quiet lanes. A real gem of a ride.
A lovely sportive on some of South Shropshire’s lesser-known roads. Really appreciated the gluten-free cake at the stops!
Brilliant route – very well thought out. Really well organised! Would be a good ride for people new to sportives due to the high level of support.
- Parking, changing rooms, toilets, showers.
- Gel, flapjack, O/S printed map and guidance
- Fully signposted routes
- Home-made cakes and fruit at Tea stops
- First Aid support
- Broom wagon
- Finishers Medal
- Bottle of South Shropshire Cider for finishers
- Free catering items at end of ride
- be over 12 years of age – under16 to be accompanied by an adult.
- have signed authorisation from a parent/guardian if under 18
- wear bike Helmets for the duration of the ride
- follow the Highway Code
- not use Triathlon bars or extensions